£17.87 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Homes Sales Progressor to work for a national developer building private and shared ownership homes.
- Deliver excellent customer service throughout all sales progression process
- Drive exchanges and completions in line with KPI’s and Business targets
- Regular phone and email contact with customers to maintain high levels of communication throughout their journey
- Raising initial legal documentation and working with the sales and development team to respond to solicitor enquiries.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with Independent Mortgage Advisors, Surveyors, Aftercare teams and other related third parties
- Working to best practice in conveyancing processes, in line with legal and industry regulations and guidelines.
- Support the Customer Home Experience team for a smooth handover for their move in strategy and key collection process including personalisation of service
- Keeping internal systems up to date
- Min of 1 years' experience in sales progression for new build private or shared ownership properties
- Experience in a busy sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience of meeting short and longer term sales related target and completion deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
If you have the relevant experience for this role please give us a call 0207 209 2499 quoting ref SP/CL/03
Or please send in your CV to email@example.com