New Home Sales Consultant - Part-Time
6 months' contract
£21k (pro rata for 6 months) plus up to £400 per plot commission
Excellent part-time 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced New Home Sales Negotiator on a development of 2 - 4 bed homes in Hertfordshire.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the effective running and coordination of the Marketing Suite and to assist in the day to day running of the development through the sales and administrative process. A key requirement will be the post holder's ability to manage both the client's and purchaser's expectations.
This role requires someone to work Friday-Monday every week from 10-4. The role will be a 6 month FTC so would suit someone who may be potentially looking for a stop gap before their next role
- To meet and greet all visitors to the Marketing Suite
- Deal with clients and applicants on the telephone and face-to-face, ensuring that the applicant's requirements are noted.
- To deal with all requests for property details
- To arrange and undertaking viewings with applicants
- To negotiate sales with purchasers and see sales through to completion and liaise with the client as required
- Prepare sales particulars and update and maintain records on the Reapit database
- To keep viewing arrangement details up-to-date, and property files stocked with sets of sales particulars.
- To report regularly to the New Homes Sales Manager on property sales and progress
- To liaise in the targeted analysis of local advertising, and plot-specific market
- To assist in the collation of relevant and detailed market research data for our client's Sales Directors. This will include; visits to local competing sites, as agreed; telephone calls to competing sites; detailed monthly reports to Head of New Homes on pro-forma's provided.
- To assist in any launches of clients sites.
- To collate and maintain a record of visiting investor client.
- Providing regular updates for the New Homes Manger.
- To maintain the highest standard or professionalism and quality of service in dealing with members of the public both on site and via telephone communications, via email and written correspondence.
- To maintain the highest standard of presentation on site both in terms of sales office and show home cleanliness and personal presentation.
- Previous New Homes/Residential Sales and Administration experience
- Good business writing skills, in particular grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft office packages and a familiarisation with databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills - competent in communicating with people at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and deal with a varied workload
- Ability to work proactively and under own initiative
If you feel you have the skills and experience Teamsales would love to hear from you!