Teamsales has long had an industry-wide reputation for standards of excellence in training. Working with an experienced team of motivational trainers, we organise regular in-house training seminars to bring new talent through into the market place. We have equipped many hundreds of individuals with the necessary tools to launch successful careers in New Homes Sales. We're delighted to say that many have gone on to become clients.
If you are looking to make a move into New Home Sales there is no better place to start than our ‘Introduction to the role of the Site Sales Negotiator’ course. Subject to a successful interview, we are able to offer free training places to candidates who demonstrate the required skills and personal qualities to be a success in the role. Candidates must also meet our own business criteria to qualify. This course offers an excellent foundation and on successful completion, candidates are able to work on suitable temporary assignments for Teamsales to further develop their knowledge and skills.
As a business, our aim in offering free training opportunities is to invest in and strengthen our own network of available temporary workers and to identify potential candidates for our clients’ permanent entry level positions. If you are looking to temp for Teamsales or to find a permanent role through us, you may be considered for a free place on this course. If you intend to find work through other means, you may still benefit from Teamsales training with courses charged at industry standard rates.
The role of a New Home Sales Negotiator is a rewarding profession and our client’s expectations are increasingly high. Our responsibility is to supply high calibre sales staff who will reflect our client's brand values. If you are a graduate or career changer considering a move into New Home Sales, we would encourage you to get in touch if you feel can offer:
- Excellent communication skills and clearly spoken English.
- A proven aptitude for sales.
- Experience in a customer service or client facing role and a commitment to delivering an exemplary customer experience.
- Immaculate personal presentation, suitable for a business environment.
- IT literacy and strong administration skills.
- A warm, confident and approachable personality and a positive attitude.
- A good understanding of what the role of the Sales Negotiator entails and a genuine interest in the New Homes industry.
- Availability and willingness to work weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays) on an on-going basis.
- Your own reliable transport (outside London).
- Languages (particularly Mandarin and Arabic) would be an advantage, but not essential.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com in the first instance and a temp consultant will contact you shortly.